Pennsylvania's Emergency Men

Pennsylvania's Emergency Men

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Winter at Antietam

Despite the rather mild winter that we in the Mid-Atlantic region have been experiencing this year, winter did indeed make an appearance at Antietam National Battlefield a couple of weeks ago.  Luckily, this peaceful winter storm hit while I was volunteering for the day.  With little to no visitors in the park that day to assist, I took the unique opportunity to venture out from the Visitor Center, and drive around photographing and filming the beautiful scenery.  I put my images together into a film, and posted it to YouTube for your viewing pleasure.


I hope you enjoy it!



Also, check out another film I put together last year in which I drove a portion of Antietam's Auto Tour route.

No comments: